2. In compliance with Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5th on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), and General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of said data, you may at any time exercise your right of access, rectification, deletion and opposition by contacting us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The personal data provided will be processed in a file under the responsibility of TOINSA HIPER REGALOS S.L. (TOINSA). The data collected will be processed for the following purposes:
A) the development, fulfillment and execution of the sales agreement of the products that you have acquired or of any other contract between both parties;
B) the process of our client’s inquiries;
C) providing our clients with information about TOINSA’s products or other companies belonging to the Group, including but not limited to, sending commercial information by email or any other digital mean of communication (such as text messages) as well as phone calls.
4. TOINSA HIPER REGALOS S.L., with legal address at C/Vicente Guillen Zamorano 12 (Poligono Industrial P-29) 28260 GALAPAGAR Madrid, authorized data controller, takes the responsibility of respecting the confidentiality of your personal information and guaranteeing the exercise of your access, rectification, deletion and opposition rights by sending a letter addressed to “Función LOPD” to the address aforementioned or by sending an email to email@example.com, in both cases providing a photocopy of your ID or passport or other valid document. In the event that you decide to exercise your rights and as part of the personal data that you have provided us with we would be grateful if you specifically indicate this circumstance, indicating the e-mail address upon which the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition are exercised.
A) We can collect information regarding your device, including if necessary, your IP address, operating system and browser type for administrative purposes. They are statistic details on how users navigate on our website.
B) For this same reason, we can obtain information about the general use of Internet by means of a cookies file stored in the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is stored in your computer’s hard drive.
a) C) Cookies help us enhance our website and render a better and customized service. Specifically, they help us with the following tasks:
- Estimate browsing figures and habits.
- Store information regarding your preferences and customize our website according with your personal interests.
- Shorten browsing times.
- Recognize you when you visit our website again.